Re: Dell-Oracle-Linux: Anyone else run this...because its not working for us!

From: Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 11:41:41 -0500

Dell replaced our controller. The Dell technician opined as how the PERC controller probably wasn't up to the load imposed by Oracle. This was in a RAID 0 configuration.

I guess that's what you get when you go with the lowest bidder.

Looking forward to honing my recovery techniques to a fine edge --- again.