Reference material recommendations

From: Ron Rogers <RROGERS_at_galottery.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 07:56:25 -0500

List,
 We are migrating our network platform to Win from Novell and will be having several SQL Server databases. The current Linux/Oracle configuration will remain intact for a least a few years.  I have been searching for information that will help me learn and understand the SQL Server world as I will pick up the additional databases. The most informative site I have found so far is the SQLServer ebooks site.  What sites and references would you recommend I investigate as I increase my database knowledge and responsibilities. With you recommendations I should be able to forecast a reasonable budget for the needed training and materials. Thanks,
Ron Rogers
DBA Linux SYSAdmin
Georgia Lottery Corp.