ssh tunneling

From: goran bogdanovic <goran00_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:37:42 +0100

Hi,

I have tried the following:
on PC1 (win xp) I have created ssh connection with port forwarding (local 8888 to remote 8888) to server1.
>From server1 I have created another ssh connection with port
forwarding to server2(local 8888 to remote 1521).

When I try to connect to oracle instance on server2 from PC1, I got an error: Oracle Error :: TNS-12547
TNS:lost contact

Does anyone have some experience with this kind of tunneling?

Thanks,

Goran