Function based indexes?

From: Rick Stephenson <RStephenson_at_Ovid.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 11:45:02 -0700

Is there a way to create an index on a column and only index those where the value meets a certain expression? For example, if I have a numeric column, can I just have the index built for those values that equal 1? I don't query on any other value, so I don't want to consume the space for the other values. I am running EE 9.2.0.3.

Thanks,

Rick Stephenson