Re: Error creating listener on new RAC node

From: Jason Heinrich <jheinrich_at_pcci.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 14:25:09 -0600

Thanks Brian and Pete for your help. Oracle support found that I was hitting bug 4420300, where something that was malformed in my tnsnames file was preventing netca from finishing the configuration. Temporarily renaming the tnsnames file allowed netca to setup the listeners properly.

Jason Heinrich
Oracle Database Administrator
Pensacola Christian College

--