event 10079 question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:06:52 -0500

Here is dumb question,

I have a remote user who often complains about slowness, sometimes it is network, sometimes it isn't. Network guys are doing their bit to identify, I need to do my bit. will a trace with 10046 and 10079 highlight any network issues?

told you it was a dumb question. we are doing 10046 to identify if there are any sql bottlenecks.
TIA
Raj

This space is available for rent.
--