Easy RMAN question

From: Vanessa A. Simmons <vsimmons_at_hes.hmc.psu.edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:08:27 -0500

I apologize if this question is too simplistic, but I would appreciate any help you can give. I just restored a database to a point in time (11/8/05) in order to look at the data. The script I used to do this is as follows:

run
{
SET UNTIL TIME "to_date('11/08/2005 16:00:00','MM/DD/YYYY HH24:MI:SS')"; ALLOCATE AUXILIARY CHANNEL aux1 DEVICE TYPE DISK; DUPLICATE TARGET DATABASE TO new_db NOFILENAMECHECK; }

I now want to roll the database forward another day or two to look at the data again. I know that I can re-run the script above and simply change the set until time, but is there a way I can do this without having to run the duplicate command (i.e. just applying the newer logs)?

Thanks!