XClone by Babboo - anyone using this product

From: Ronald S Cetnar <RCetnar_at_uamail.albany.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:07:17 -0500

Hi:

Just wondering if anyone in the Oracle arena is using Babboo's XClone product for cloning instance. If you are, could you just email me directly (my email addr is below) and give me your comments about the product, both good and bad. Also if you could give me rough size(in gigs) of the cloned instance and estimated amount of time it took for the process.

Thanks

Ron

Ron Cetnar
Supervising Programmer/Analyst/Oracle DBA ITS - University Applications Development

State University of New York at Albany
MSC 100
1400 Washington Ave
Albany, NY 12222