Re: 9.2.0.7 Patch Set missing Async fix and stubs

From: <gparc_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:28:19 +0100

Hi Terry,

in case this is still useful to you, the patch is now available : patch #4199559

Regards

Selon Terry Sutton <terrysutton_at_usa.net>:

 I encountered this at a client site. They did some testing and it didn't  seem to hurt performance. I asked when a patch would be available (since  these seems like a pretty stupid thing to have left out of a patchset), and  they replied:

 "Regarding the patch availability,we will notify you through mail.Patch will  be available soon as there are several who had the same  issue after applying the 9.2.0.7.0 patchset."

 That was 2 weeks ago. We'll see.

 --Terry