Install grid control

From: David Boyd <davidb158_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:38:17 -0500

Hi List,

I'm trying to install Oracle10g grid control on WindowsXP. I'd like to get advices on what I should pay attention from your experience. By reading the installation guide briefly, it seems I need install Oracle database, Oracle HTTP server, and grid control. What's the order to install those components, Oracle database, Oracle HTTP server, and then grid control? Does each component need its own Oracle home? Any input is welcome. Thanks in advance.

David

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/