Re: HTML DB design question

From: Nirmalya Das <nirmalya_at_hln.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:04:59 -0800

Thanks Jeff.

The only problem I am running is in the last step. while trying to import the desired page, it is trying to overwrite the page (number) of the target application of the same number. i.e the exported page1 is trying to overwrite target applications page1.

am i doing anything wrong? do i need to change the page number at any step?

thanks all of you and jeff.

Nirmalya