FW: Tim from EdgeRock Technology Partners

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:56:06 -0500

If anyone is interested, please reply directly to Mr Gibbons. This is in Boston Mass, USA.

From: Tim Gibbons [mailto:TGibbons_at_edgerock.com] Sent: Monday, November 28, 2005 4:49 PM
To: Goulet, Dick
Subject: Tim from EdgeRock Technology Partners Importance: High

Hi Dick,

It was nice speaking with you. As I mentioned we have clients a bit closer to your location.

The position I spoke about is a client in Boston that is looking for an Oracle 9i DBA for a contract to perm assignment. They are located right near South Station and are looking for someone to start within the next 2 weeks. If you could refer anyone to me, I would be greatly appreciated.

Happy Holidays,

Tim Gibbons

EdgeRock Technology Partners

125 High Street, 9th Fl