RE: Applying redo - recovery fundamentals

From: Jeffrey Beckstrom <JBECKSTROM_at_gcrta.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 12:04:20 -0500

You didn't say "using backup controlfile". Therefore, it used the current control file and rolled forward until the current time.

>>> "Ruth Gramolini" <rgramolini_at_tax.state.vt.us> 11/28/05 11:48:53 AM >>>
Is your 'until time' before you dropped the table? Just a thought. It has
to be set to a time when the table existed for it to be recreated from redo
or archivelogs.

HTH,
Ruth