RE: How to generate a lot of load on an Oracle database?

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 12:13:51 -0500

I made script which showed me meg per second per mount point... and I just thrash the SAN and check the numbers.

 I noticed over the years the meg per second on these SAN have increased significantly. I am told that most of the io just just written to memory (cache) so that the speed of the underlying disk is not an issue.

Let me know if you would want that.

Brian