RE: How to generate a lot of load on an Oracle database?

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:31:35 -0700

I tried testing ORION on my PC a while back and couldn't get it to work. I was just putting in "c:","c:\", or "c:\temp" in the mytest.lun file, but none of them would work. In the documentation they only show examples of Unix volumes, e.g. /dev/raw/raw1, so I'm not sure how to make it work on Windows. If anyone gets it to work, please let me know how.

Thanks,
Brandon