Re: standbys and unrecoverable operations

From: zhu chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 21:44:07 +0800

unrecoverable_change is from v$datafile, which is from controlfile, not from datafile header.

if you refresh controlfile at standby, this all the information at standby v$datafile is incorrect.

It is very hard to detect. in a complex production environment.

enable force_logging in 9i is a good idea for standby

--
Regards
Zhu Chao