RE: A Challenge

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:07:42 -0600

I wish I could be as happy as you. Or happy at any level about the product. Search the list archives for "OEM 10g Greed Control" dated June 22, 2005. I do not consider the need to reinstall an agent in order to resync it with the management server to kick anything.

Anyone else frustrated with OEM Grid tried 10gR2? I'm not wasting any more of my time with it.

Rich