RE: A Challenge

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 23:35:32 +0100

Some time ago I was using netsaint (now: nagios). It's free. They have some features around 'flapping', where a faulty conditions comes and goes. You can configure a treshold before getting paged. There seem to be some nice plugins to Oracle as well, we interfaced to existing scripts, though.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===