RE: One large tablespace.

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 14:15:04 -0500

If you just one large tablespace I vote for auto-allocate; otherwise I might go with one large object and one small to medium object tablespace using uniform extents. For the large object I would use an extent size somewhere between 5M and 20M depending on the object sizes. For the small object tablespace I would use something between 64K and 512K again depending on the sizes of the objects to be stored.

Probably 64K and 5M based on the initial 4M estimate.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --