RE: "Oracle Streams" by Madhu Tumma

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:59:56 -0500

Really? You're sure?

I was stunned by the story when I read it. There are plenty of reasons not to like DB, but this brings (or, would bring) it to a whole new level. I was just doing some Google searches, trying to confirm authenticity of the the story and identity of the person. I assume this is not the first time this story made the rounds?

-Mark

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of David Sharples Sent: Monday, November 14, 2005 12:49 PM To: mnavickas_at_yahoo.com
Cc: terrysutton_at_usa.net; Oracle-L Freelists Subject: Re: "Oracle Streams" by Madhu Tumma

they are different people

On 11/14/05, Mindaugas Navickas <mnavickas_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

        Are you here talking about the same person?

        Burleson Logic Bomb Case

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Nov 14 2005 - 12:02:47 CST