RE: Tuning Help - select condition from cdef$ where rowid=:1

From: Thomas Biju <BThomas_at_br-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:39:41 -0600

Thank you. The trace file I have is 1.3GB. I downloaded the trace analyzer from Oracle. And its analysis is going on since 10PM last night (exec trca$i.trace_analyzer). Does this help to find the parent?

Did full stats on all schema tables (COMPUTE) except 4 large ones where we did 10% sample.

With 8i this particular job ran for 22 minutes, in 9i it takes about 4 hours.