How you analyze a dump of memory to find a bug

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 09:10:19 -0400

Hi please
I'm wondering if I have a problem and I get a dump from the memory of the server (windows server if possible), how can you analyze its contents and find it is a bug.
Some time ago I heard a dba analyzed a dump of memory and found there was a bug in there.
I ask my self how did he do.
Or I didn't understand what they said.

Thank you