RE: Circular FK's

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:20:49 -0600

Let me just tell you a little more about why this is presently a problem. I have a request that I provide dependency trees and table load order for an application with 900+ tables. When I started writing a query to look at this the circular references became quite apparent because I can't find the top of the tree. In this case I have decided to eliminate all tables with circular references from the reporting and state that they must be loaded first and note that they have these e circular references.