Re: Relocate table to a different tablespace in SAP

From: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 11:49:08 -0600

Roger,

> Question#1: What is "if successfully created" in the second sql statement?

I used to work for an ERP vendor. If you do something that could cause a loss of data for a customer, the vendor could be sued in court, big time. My guess is that they are trying to force you to ensure the data was successfully moved before you drop the table to reduce their legal liability.

Dennis Williams