Circular FK's

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 09:34:00 -0600

Has anyone ever seen a reason for two tables to have foreign keys on each other (different columns)? I am working with an application in which this is the case on a couple tables. I have not checked but I am assuming you have to initially defer the constraint for this to even work. I am trying to determine if there is ever a legit reason for this.