Am I the only person in this world who thinks Tom Kyte should add a cookie in his site for reviews?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:22:07 -0400

HI, several yeras ago, I had asked several times to Tom to add a cookie in the review page, to save your name, email and where in the worl you are, because

  1. It take too much time to write it every time, so what you get is several times not writing them at all.
  2. When you are reading a question, there are so many people in there asking and commenting, and a few times I had confused the person who asked with another person who added acomment.
  3. When you put in your name your email, I have received a few times interesting comment, of people who never would had post that info in the thread.

I think I'm right but because Tom Kyte didn't do that after al this time I'm asking this, makes me think this is an estupid requirement.

Or I have to fill a form to ask it?

Do you think is necessary or I'm stupid?