Re: Daily Heath report script

From: Steve Farmer <hts_at_hts.com.au>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 18:13:25 +0000

Hi

I would love to see something along these lines as well, so please post to the list if you have any examples !

Regards
Steve
At 1:08 PM -0500 2/11/05, Sami Seerangan wrote:
>We want to setup daily email notification about database
>issues/alerts & warning levels.
>Say for example % free space in each tablespace, hanging sessions,
>replication queue count, broken jobs,locked accounts, and many other
>things.
>
>We are going to write our customized script. However it would be
>easy start if somebody have similar kind of stuff.
>
>I did check metalink and google but nothing closer to waht we are looking for.
>
>Please let me know offline.
>
>Thanks
>Sami

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power.
-Abraham Lincoln, U.S. president (1809-1865)
Support free speech; visit http://www.efa.org.au/

Heads Together Software Pty Ltd http://www.hts.com.au
Email: hts_at_hts.com.au     Tel: +44 7985 602 102