RE: Schema objects version control

From: Reidy, Ron <Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 09:12:04 -0700

Ben,

We do not generate diff SQL - we do not use a designer type tool. Most of our apps are 3rd party and they provide the SQL. For our in house apps, the developers provide the SQL to me to run through test -> qa -> prod.

The point is, we have this repository as a history of the changes to the databases.

rr

From: Reidy, Ron [mailto:Ron.Reidy_at_arraybiopharma.com] Sent: November 2, 2005 10:43 AM
To: poelsb_at_post.queensu.ca; Oracle-L_at_Freelists. Org Subject: RE: Schema objects version control

We use CVS for our repository.