RSS Feeds, Metalink and a New Sign Out Button

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 13:03:14 -0600

Anyone want to start a pool on when Metalink will start offering RSS feeds for new/updated articles, scripts. bugs etc...Why do I still need to log in to see this stuff? DANG!

However, they are going to give us new sign out capability! How very 90's! And TAR is going to be SR, WOW! What an improvment!

OK, enough of that. Please post your gripes, complaints about metalink here. I watched the demo of the new UI and I am not even sure it is an improvments unless you are a new user, I am sure it is easier for new users and things will likely be the same for more experienced users.

What would you like to see?

What do you hate?

What could be done to make it better?

Well enough of my rant. Would appreciate the thoughts of others however.