Re: Multiple Instance issue

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:51:58 -0500

As I said it is up and running, Here is the output. SQL> select * from v$instance;

INSTANCE_NUMBER INSTANCE_NAME

--------------- ----------------

HOST_NAME

VERSION STARTUP_T STATUS PAR THREAD# ARCHIVE LOG_SWITCH_
LOGINS SHU DATABASE_STATUS INSTANCE_ROLE ACTIVE_ST
1 chirep
WSLVNJTO2775
9.2.0.1.0 01-NOV-05 OPEN NO 1 STARTED
ALLOWED NO ACTIVE PRIMARY_INSTANCE NORMAL SQL>
It was fine, and I have not even installed or removed anything which can cause problem.
 Nothing in alert log too. I restarted with right pfile again, still the same issue.
 regards - chirag