Re: How to install Oracle Express Edition with only 256 Megabytes of memory?

From: Thomas Fox <belvdr_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 04:33:21 -0800 (PST)

This may be due to the configuration of your computer. Some of the models with integrated video use a portion of the RAM for video memory. If you right-click My Computer and click Properties, it should state how much RAM Windows has access to.

Tom

http://download-east.oracle.com/docs/cd/B25329_01/doc/install.102/b25143/toc.htm#BABGGAJA

Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click. http://farechase.yahoo.com