Re: How to install Oracle Express Edition with only 256 Megabytes of memory?

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:31:54 -0400

Hi Brian,
On Accesories, windows Utility: Windows information says Memory 256.00. And when I on my computer bios, says 256 memory.

Funny is the fact to use forums of xpress edition you have to install, then where you can put your problems if you can't install

I asked Tom Kyte in the best related question I found, and I didn't got an answer.

Any way I was reading about this realease and it seems some buggy, I'll wait to next release to test.
Thanks