RE: Death of the database

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:12:45 -0500

on this point Dominic...

The example of the medical data chip in the story is ridiculous - "I'm sorry your hand with your chip in it was cut off - I guess you're too hurt for us to consult your medical records... Do you have a backup in your foot, perhaps?"

Thats why you are going to get a chip in the forehead.... (haven't you read the bible or seen those prophecies? :) Cause if that one on your forehead is gone... well the chip aint gonna matter.

:)