RE: FW: Unsubscription confirmation for 'oracle-l'

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 01:19:01 -0500

While I'm not happy about anyone leaving there has been a very long understanding on the list that the only dumb question is the one that is not asked. Sure there are a number of folks on the list that could do a little RTFM'ing to find their answers, but flaming them or otherwise being angry about the matter is also not acceptable. One must remember that we all were wet behind the ears at one time. Besides as has long been the policy of the list, members need to make judicious use of the delete key. I'd hate to count the number of messages that I delete every day without a reply. Doesn't mean I'm leaving anytime soon though.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Vicor Corporation
Andover, MA. USA

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Onkar N Tiwary Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 2:50 AM To: MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com
Cc: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

its really painful not only for me but for everyone(i believe) that experts like Mladen are leaving this forum. we must refrain from posting silly things which can be resolved with some efforts or with the help of some documents ( oracle.com) or manual otherwise there will be a day when everyone will be posting the problems only but no one will get any helpful reply. this forum is going to miss Mladen a lot. Mladen I personally appreciate your knowledge and in-depth understanding of the topic. I request you personally not to leave this forum otherwise other experts like you will also tend to do that. Plz.

On 10/29/05, Gogala, Mladen <MGogala_at_allegientsystems.com> wrote:

        Here is the best way to stop removing 60 messages that do not interest me

        at all from my mailbox. Feel free to post whatever your heart desires. This list reached the state that requires me to bid it farewell. I'll switch to

	comp.databases.oracle.server.
	All the best.

	--
	Mladen Gogala