Oracle 10g Grid Control

From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:09:14 -0400

All,

We are just playing with the Oracle 10g Grid control product now. One thing that is shocking to me is that the Oracle database for the repository takes up 2G of disk space just for the data itself. Add in system, undo and temp and we are looking at just under 3 Gig of disk.

Man. Slimmer and trimmer it's not!

The Old OEM repository was 250M. What the hell are they storing in here?

Tom