SQL Loader to another schema - Oracle 8.1.6

From: <oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:27:26 -0500

I am trying to run SQL*Loader, logged on as user "A", loading a table in schema "B".
User A has full permissions on "B".table but I keep getting 941 error during the load.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Ron

Important Notice!!
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message, any use, distribution or copying of the message is prohibited. Please let me know immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message by mistake, then delete the e-mail message. Thank you.