RE: The makers of the diary products

From: Grant Allen <Grant.Allen_at_towersoft.com.au>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:05:58 +1000

> Skippy steaks need to be either very very very rare or cooked
> slow and long - like most game.

Norm, if you get the option, always go for the well-done version. Unless you fancy toxoplasmosis with your dinner :-). And to keep this on topic, I second the earlier poster's comment about trying it at the Walkabout Bar in Birmingham if you're travelling to UKOUG ... you know a town's pubs aren't up to scratch when us Aussies decide the only way to get a decent drink is to open our own pub :-)

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)