core dumps

From: raja rao <raja4list_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 02:18:50 -0700 (PDT)

when we are trying to perofrm inserts (parallelly 6 jobs), out of theose, 2 jobs are getting succeeded. and rest 4 are failing and we are getting a trace file (as well core file) trace output is like this:
Redo thread mounted by this instance: 1
Oracle process number: 22
Unix process pid: 11366, image: oracle_at_srvr30 (TNS V1-V3)
*** 2005-10-23 06:53:38.653