Re: The makers of the diary products

From: stephen booth <stephenbooth.uk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:27:33 +0100

On 24/10/05, Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Steve, if you did open a restaurant, please save one kangaroo burger
> for me. With mad cows, bird flu and mercury in the fish and clams, those
> kangaroos are probably the safest thing to eat. One large kanga burger
> for me, medium to rare, with liberty fries please.

If you're going to be at the UKOUG conference next week, in Birmingham, and still want a Kangaroo burger then I reccommend that you try the 'Walkabout Bar' just across Broad Street from the conference centre. They serve some very good Kangaroo burgers, Kangaroo steaks and, IIRC, Kangaroo Surf 'n' Turf.

Stephen