RE: Client performance

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 13:12:14 -0400

 To All,

        I asked this question some time ago & got a handful of replies all of which were useful. The issue has now been resolved & I thought I'd update the group on what fixed this since it was a real oddball. After sending the trace files to Oracle they did their analysis & stated that they could not find anything wrong. They then suggested that we try the query again, but after starting it minimize the application window & then restore it. If the result set was done we should investigate the video drivers. Odd as that may seem, that was the problem. The NT folks have replaced the video card & Microsoft supplied driver & things run just dandy now.