Re: RTFM replies

From: Tim Gorman <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:10:55 -0600

Mladen,

For my own part, personal issues have forced me to withdraw from all but the most immediately essential work activities. Unfortunately, that leaves the ORACLE-L list as a seldom-indulged pleasure, similar to Oracle users groups including my own beloved RMOUG. I've been on this list for a couple years, and have peaked and valleyed over that time in terms of participation -- I suspect the same is true of everyone. I really hope you'll all be here as well when I can pay attention again. For the meantime, I'll just lurk, browse infrequently, and delete messages en masse. As a famous general once remarked, "I shall return". But not right now...

Best wishes to all...

-Tim