RE: Global Cache Converts & V$SYSSTAT "Time"

From: Marquez, Chris <cmarquez_at_collegeboard.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:24:05 -0400

>>is this one of your top 5 wait events ?

I have not run a statspack recently and regarding sessions I have been seeing all day, "No". Very few RAC related waits today if any, but I have seen them inexplicably in the past. Node2 for us is always idle, no db sessions....so RAC waits should be NULL or minimal always...but that is not always the case.

Also, things (load, waits, etc.) were much less in general with node 2 instance down for the past few days.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA