RE: Off topic: RE: Questions about automatic memory allocations in 10g (r1 and r2)

From: Kevin Closson <kevinc_at_polyserve.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 12:37:20 -0700

 >>>Excuse me, I care which is why I brew my own via the British method.

>>>That mass produced purchased dish water isn't worth the
>>>effort to pick
>>>it up. Now there are a couple of decent micro brews up here in New
>>>England that aren't bad at all.

Don't take it personal, yes, sometimes man bites dog. You wont argue my point that the American "palette" doesn't care about beer quality.

"British Method"? Never heard of that. Does that mean top-fermentation? If so, I don't think the English have dibs on the first beer fermentation
method. Use whole grain or malt-extract?

And regarding N.E. microbrew, you wouldn't lump Catamount in that would you? barf.

Portland, OR has, um, some microbrew. I prefer a real Pilsner, and
to date, nearly every micro Pils that I have seen is, at best,
"side fermented". That is, they put Pils on a bottom fermeted,
non-lagered beer that happens to have some Saaz, Halertauer or Tatnanger hops in there...

Purist, out.