very high SQL version count in 9207 database

From: zhu chao <zhuchao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:38:31 +0800

hi, all
  Recently we have a case with oracle, very high latch free event(library cache) in oracle, and we found some SQL with very high version count;

BIND_MISMATCH VARCHAR2(1) (Y|N) The bind metadata does not match the existing child cursor

The following is we get from v$sql_shared_cursor , 3 SQL causing high version count, have the bind_mismatch = Y.

Anyone know possible bug in 9207 that can cause such high version count? SQL is just a simple insert statement, and called by a Java program.

Thanks

SQL> select bind_mismatch, count(*) from v$sql_shared_cursor where KGLHDPAR in (select address from v$sql where hash_value=   2 1411088981 ) group by bind_mismatch; B COUNT(*)
- ----------

Y 159
 1* select bind_mismatch, count(*) from v$sql_shared_cursor where KGLHDPAR in (select address from v$sql where hash_value=3910246425 ) group by bind_mismatch
SQL> /
B COUNT(*)

N          1
Y        983

SQL> select bind_mismatch, count(*) from v$sql_shared_cursor where KGLHDPAR in (select address from v$sql where hash_value=   2 3910246425 ) group by bind_mismatch; B COUNT(*)
N          1
Y        980

--
Regards