LOADJAVA Creates Unwanted Tables

From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:50:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

Whilst using the LOADJAVA utility to load a class into my schema, I noticed the following tables were created:

CREATE$JAVA$LOB$TABLE
JAVA$CLASS$MD5$TABLE Are these tables essential or can they be dropped after loading? (I tried dropping these on a  Test database and my Java class is still functional but I'm still not convinced!).

I wouldn't mind but they confuse my design tool which keeps trying to drop them anyway (even worse are the system-named indexes that come along with them).

Thanks for any information!

Charlotte

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/