Re: Hows is Tablespace for import determined?

From: David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:02:27 +0100

it tries to put it in the same tablespace as what is in the import file, if it cant (i.e not there, no permissions) then it will go into the default tablespace of the user you are importing into.  Just make sure that user has a quota of 0 on users and doesnt have unlimited tablespace privelege.
 Some things like queue tables must go into the same tablespace or it fails