Re: Oracle 10g standby

From: Stephan Eichenlaub <stephan_at_eichenlaub.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 10:56:09 +0200

David Sharples wrote:

Aye, that's what I feared. So I probably need to find an old linux too and patch some safety into it as 8.1.7 isn't certified for the latest releases. Woohoo! :-)

Thanks David,
Stephan

PS: To avoid useless advice: Convincing the customer to upgrade their oracle licences to newer releases isn't a viable option.