DATAFILE??

From: computer centre <compute_at_ponyneedles.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:12:50 +0530

Hi TO ALL

I have a doubt. Plz do reply. We have an Oracle 10g R1 db running here. we have 5 datafiles of 2 gb each. Now we use Oracle Forms as front end. Now as the daily transactions carry on i want to know how the data is stored in the database? I mean in which file out of the 5. Is it done randomly? Is there any query r method to find out in which datafile the data is stored.
All the files r online. ???

Plz do reply

Thank You

Imran Mohajir
NIIPL. DISCLAIMER:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to Needle Industries (India) Private Limitied and its customers, privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entitiy it is addressed to. If you are not intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notifiy the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer. Although precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this mail, Needle Industries (India) Private Limited cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.