RE: License Management Services

From: <amit.sharma_at_uk.nomura.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:42:12 +0100

Not had any dealings with them myself but heard they will be reviewing the number of licences you have bought. They will check for number of cpu's and users accessing the number of databases on those servers, and then compare with what you have bought. It could be check where they are suspicious or It's a routine process where they pick a company randomly sometimes to fill their timesheets I guess :)

Regards

Amit