Bkp from data files

From: John <mark_mit09_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 06:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
We had to reinstall the OS (XP) but the all the control and data files (oracle 9i) are intact. Now how do I get my data back? I guess I have to create a new database and add the data files? Can somebody guide with the step by step procedure for this?

thanks
Mark

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Oct 17 2005 - 08:42:21 CDT